Computer Vision | Large Project
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We require an expert in computer vision to take over an existing project that is incomplete.
The project is about 2 years overdue and we've spent over $100,000 on development, and it is still incomplete. We need it finished asap. We will pay you a generous price, plus a bonus for completing by the due date.
NOTE: If you can completely re-write the existing application to complete
it quicker, you can do this. However, the existing application is in
C# and uses Aforge, so it is likely best if you are already competent
with this language.
You will receive a bonus payment for finishing before the deadline.
WHAT THE POSITION INVOLVES:
* Template matching and object tracking in live and recorded video
* Tracking of rotation and scale changes
* Tracking events such as motion in selected areas
* Bluetooth communication with J2ME devices
Provide details of previous related work you have done. It is an advantage to provide an actual test application. *** We will consider applicants that have successfully completed the test application before any other applicants ***
THE TEST APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Anyone that provides a full working sample for the below described application will be paid $200 for completion, even if they aren't hired for the job. If you are the right person for the job, you would already have the required code anyway so it wouldn't be much extra work. The functionality and requirements of the test app are below:
* Runs on Windows 7, 64 bit (if you want to do it on another OS/device, please check with us first)
* Allows the user to select a template in live video feed (webcam) - use a bounding box set by the user to select from the video.
* After template selection, tracks the selected object in live video feed. A box will be around the tracked object in the live video.
* Automatically adjusts tracking box for scale and rotation changes
* You must have written and own full rights to the code.
If you are the right person, you would already have existing code you could use. The "new" parts would be below:
* The user can select a second box that is will have a position that is set by the user, and relative to the main tracking box. This secondary box will have the same rotate and scale changes as the primary tracking box.
* The video within the secondary box will be extracted and visible to the user in a separate window.
So basically we are tracking a specific PART on an object that will be moving.
The application must be of sufficient accuracy and quality to qualify. Again this is a large project and you will be paid well, so it is in your best interests to take the time to complete the test application.
AGAIN IF YOU DO THE TEST APPLICATION, YOU WILL BE PAID, AND YOU WILL HAVE A LARGE ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER APPLICANTS. THIS IS THE BEST WAY FOR YOUR SKILLS ARE MORE THAN JUST TALK.
*** TEST APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 10TH JULY LATEST. IT IS A FURTHER ADVANTAGE TO SUBMIT SOONER ***
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – OpenCV & SURF Expert Required - High Paying