Ongoing support and customisation of SocialEngine site
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are seeking an experienced SocialEngine developer who is able to take small ad-hoc pieces of development in SocialEngine. This includes graphical design of page elements and coding.
Ideally we need someone who is contactable in GMT businesses hours (or at least the majority of the working day) and available on skype.
The following are typical requirements:
1. Customise the look of the Sign Up form (currently radio buttons for each profile type which is ugly)
2. Analyse the error log and fix php errors etc.
3. Add ability to login using a members LinkedIn credentials (openid is incompatible with SocialEngineAddons advanced activity plugin)
4. Develop an Extension for the Business directory which associates "Groups" to a business listing
5. CSS styling issues on some menu types (not consistent)
6. add sign in fields to header (horizontal usr: pass: fields to right of logo)
7. add sign up form to home page
We hope to find a developer that can work with us in the coming months. Sometimes to deal with trivial issues (5-10 mins effort) and other times to develop new features that require more effort.
Skills: design, linkedin