iOS App Developer/Reskinner to Upload apps to the App Store
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: ONLY APPLICANTS WHO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW WILL BE CONSIDERED!
You could earn up to $1600 / month uploading Apps to the App Store!!
We are looking for an iOS Developer to upload multiple apps/games to the AppStore on an ongoing basis.
You will receive the Xcode Project and need to integrate the following into the App/Game:
- new assets (graphics/sounds)
- IAP/Game Center IDs
- 3rd Party SDK keys
- New App Name and Bundle ID
- Some text strings which need to be changed in the app
You will then need to test the app and upload it to the App Store.
The apps which you will be reskinning, building and uploading are all universal apps for iPhone, iPhone 5 and iPad. If you do not have 2 out of 3 of these devices do not bother applying.
We are hiring multiple Devs as an initial trial and only the best will stay on.
This is a fixed price project. The budget of this project is as follows:
Payment is $20 per app uploaded to the App Store (you receive $20 minus odesk fees). NO UPFRONT PAYMENT
Each month we upload approx 80 apps to the store, so you could earn up to $1600 per month!
In order to apply please answer the following questions:
1) What iOS devices and OS versions do you have for developing and testing?
2) What computer do you use for development? What Xcode version are you using?
3) If i give you a rev mob sdk key and ask you to integrate it into a project which has Revmob, how long will this take you?
4) How long will it take you to reskin and upload 1 app to the store?
5) Have you ever reskinned a game before? Please send a link to a game on the app store which you have reskinned
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Design Landing Page