Internet Marketing Research- Blogger lists/youtube lists etc
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Task will include
Please don't bid excessively more than what I am asking for as it will be rejected STRAIGHT AWAY. Thanks...
Update- we have some twitter lists of TV stations/online tv bloggers.
Therefore I expect this task to take a lot less time.
You will be required to find the email address and urls, Most of the time they will be on the twitter user profile, wihch can be found in 30 seconds...
Therefroe tasks 1,2,2b,2c should only take 3-4 hours.
1. creating a list of influential tv review bloggers from the UK (hopefully 50-100+)
2. creating a list of bloggers where I can promote a new tv show and creating a list of trends blogs (blogs that write about new tv shows, or new technology or new comedy) (hopefully 50-100+)
2b. create list of comedy blogs from the uk. That can include 'stand up blogs' or smaller bloggers who review comedy etc.. For this you might like to research bloggers who cover the topic 'edinburgh festival' (hopefully 100+)
2c. find a list of bloggers who review the edinburgh festival ( who review more than 3 shows at the edinburgh festival) (hopefully 100+)
(I would like to find out the emails of the editors of these newspapers. You will need to go onto their websites and get the editors names etc)
There Are A lot here..
4. creating a list of youtubers that could review a TV show (they must be influential with over 500+ subscribers (ideally UK based youtubers- you will need to access the UK accent!)
5. a list of online magazines (uk based) with their twitter names, emails , urls
6. any other methods you think will help us promote a new tv show
For number 6 I'm looking for your creative ideas.
The plan is to contact 300-500 bloggers, 100+ influential youtubers, and magazines and newspapers from the UK (england, scotland, wales, ireland)
Therefore I need these kinds of numbers in the list.
All the excel documents must include emails and contact details like twitter and facebook urls (wherever possible)
The deadline- the deadline is the next 24-36 hours!!
I would expect the individual to spend AT LEAST 10 hours on this task.
I do not mind if they recruit other people to work on the task to help, but the deadline is the next 12-36 hours!
Must have good english and be able to research more or less independently.
you will need to be able to search on google, twitter etc
Looking to spend $10-$25..