Experienced internet marketing assistant project manager (paid marketing, PPC, email marketing)
We are looking for a full time paid marketing assistant manager for a fun position that has a full time base salary plus generous bonuses based on growth.
Please answer all of the following questions to be considered:
1) For an email to an email list for internet marketing, what would be a title you would use (and why) to entice people to open and to screen for people who would be likely to want to earn using affiliate marketing online.
2) One of our pending projects is to revamp www.greenpowereasy.com (a 2nd landing page is http://www.greenpowereasy.com/LPGP
3) earth4energy.com promotes in bing (4000+ keywords!) and we can model the campaign using our paid account at ispionage. To see that you have experience building campaigns, what would be 1 ad group and 2 ads that you would use and why would you use these terms?
4) Please point us to one SEO optimized blog post you have done and the keyword you used and what the blog post comes up under in Google.
5) (Optional) If you've done PPV before, point us to a lander we can see online. For earth4energy.com what would be a ppv strategy that might come to mind (we have one already that should work, but are interested to see how you think). (Optional) If you've done facebook page promotion, point us to a page or upload a screenshot where we can see one of your posts.
Finally, please confirm the number of hours you can work from M-F 9-7 pm EST. We have generous bonuses, so looking forward to seeing your answers and perhaps inviting you to join our team!
Skills: marketing, facebook