Sales & Marketing Representative / Account Manager
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I own a digital production agency, we're aiming to provide affordable Web and mobile development, Web marketing, Social Media and Creative Services, to fit our custumers needs.
I need someone with sales and marketing experience who lives in United States to help me sell my services. these are going to be the responsibilities:
- Find new clients - reasearching online, calling and emailing.
- set-up calls with the potencial custumers and sell services.
- follow up that initial call and keep trying to sell my services, asking if they want to start, just keep pushing :)
I will pay your Skype credit to make calls to them if necessary.
Compensation structure: I will compensate you based on the clients that you get me, this is why this is a fixed price job, the more clients you get, the more you will get paid, no matter how many hours you work.
Each client will have a contract, I will pay you based on the $$$ of contract, I have 3 different types of contracts:
- Single Project - for clients which only want one project done with us, I will pay you 15% of the profit.
- Dedicated team 6-11 months - for a client that hires our services from 6 to 12 months, I will pay you 10% of the profit every month.
- Dedicated team 13-* months - for a client that hires our services more than 13 months, I will pay you 7% of the profit, every month.
For example, in most of the contracts my cost is 60%, so for a $50,000 project, my cost is $30,000, so I will pay you 15% of my profit of $20,000, which is $3000. (profit varies from project to project, it is not an exact number, but 60% is accurate)
Think of this, if you get me a clict which wants a dedicated team (that is what we want a long term partner) - for the sale that you did for this type of contract ONCE, you will get paid every month until the contract ends. sounds good, isn't it?
For dedicated teams, I will need you to be client's account manager, making sure their are satisfied with our services and making sure they are happy (if they are happy they will renew the contract, which represents more money for you)
So I'm initially setting up a fixed price of $3000, and I will pay you as you get me clients, and contracts are signed, when the $3000 are reached, we can create a new contract.