PHP Developer (Symphony CMS)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Before applying please make sure you have experience with Symphony CMS (http://www.getsymphony.com).
An experienced PHP Developer is required for the back-end build of a web conferencing company. The platform is multi-channel in its nature with a focus initially on web and iOS applications. The platform is built around Symphony CMS and the candidate will have experience and examples they can provide of large, scalable websites they have built using Symphony CMS.
The candidate should have experience with:
• Working with content management systems on platforms with high throughput
• Specific experience with CMS on large web builds
• Building/working with APIs in CMS systems for consumption by a number of platforms
• Solutions hosted on Amazon AWS
• Contributions to Symphony CMS core and member of the Symphony community a bonus
• Practical experience with Responsive Design would be a bonus but the candidate should have knowledge of RWD build techniques
• Practical experience with database design would be a bonus.
• High level system architecture
• Detailed build plans
• API specifications
• Technical Specifications
We will automatically reject any applications that do not demonstrate Symphony CMS experience.