Front end developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Exercise.com is expanding and we are looking for a dynamic and talented front end developer. If you love code + business + technology, and want a flexible, fun, challenging environment, this might be the perfect role for you.
WHO YOU ARE
* You know how to communicate ideas, not just write code.
* You have an expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS/jQuery);
* You love tinkering with and learning new web technologies.
* You are extremely detail oriented and strive for pixel perfect implementation in all browsers.
* You have a passion for elegant and intuitive user interfaces and can write well-abstracted, reusable code
* You are familiar with Twig or have a desire to learn it.
* You are extremely self motivated and love working from home.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* You will help build and improve our SAAS product, built on top of Symfony2.
* You will provide time/cost estimates for feature proposals.
* You will participate in the design process, feature discussions, and functional requirements.
* You will work collaboratively with our current engineers based in Ukraine.