Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
The writer should pick a Health Care Policy from the united states and do a research paper of 13 pages " body" and " refrence page"
I. Delineation and overview of the policy under analysis.
a. what is the policy to be analyzed?
b. what is the nature of the problem targeted by the policy?
1. How is the problem defined?
2. For whom is it a problem?
II. Historical analysis.
a. What policies and programs were developed in the past to deal with the problem?
b. How has the specific policy/program under analysis developed over time?
1. What people, or group of people, initiated and/or promoted the policy?
2. What people, or group of people, opposed the policy?
c. What does history tell us about the effective/ineffective approaches to the problem being addressed?
III. Social analysis.
a. Problem description
1. How complete is our knowledge of the problem
2. Are out efforts to deal with the problem in accord with current research findings?
3. What population is affected by the problem?
a. Size, Defining characteristics, Distribution.
B. What are major social values related to the problem and what value conflicts exist?
C. What are the goals of the policy under analysis?
1. Manifest (stated) goals and Latent (unstated) goals
IV. Economic analysis.
a. What are the effects and/or potential effects of the policy on the functioning of the economy, individual, and society as a whole?
b. you can add your opinion if you didn’t find enough information
V. Political analysis.
a. Who are the major stakeholders regarding this particular policy/program?
1. What is the power base of the policy/program’s supporters?
2. What is the power base of the policy/program’s opponents?
3. How well are the policy/program’s intend beneficiaries represented in the ongoing development and implementation of the policy/program?
b. How has the policy/program been legitimized? Is this basis for legitimation still current?
c. To what extent is the policy/program and example of rational decision making, incremental change, or of change brought on about by conflict?
d. what are the political aspects of this implementation of the policy/program?
VI. Policy/program evaluation
a. What are the outcomes of the policy/program in relation to the stated goals?
b. what are the unintended consequences of the policy/program?
c. Is the policy/program cost effective?
VII. Current proposal of the policy reform
Skills: basic, analysis, research, economics