• By 'expert,' we mean someone who has years of advanced experience with CSS and the LESS tool, including responsive design. You are able to use the most up to date CSS techniques to create an exceptional experience for the web user, and can come up with the perfect CSS solution for every website feature.
• You can easily figure out tricky CSS that would be a challenge to other people, and you are able to clean up and troubleshoot existing CSS created by those that are not as skilled as you.
• You are fastidious and detailed in your work, especially when it comes to cross browser performance. Your goal is to have a website look as perfect as possible in every browser.
Our Company, Eight Stages Inc.:
• Eight Stages is a very serious startup working on an ambitious new social website that will be an intelligent alternative to FaceBook. A place where people can share their life in a more in-depth, meaningful, and private manner. Our website is due for a semi-public release in January 2014, and a full public release in Spring of 2014. We are based in the state of Massachusetts, USA.
• We are looking for a CSS/Less expert, who can work on a contractor basis, to put the finishing touches on our current beta release, and then construct responsive design CSS for the full public release due for early Spring of 2013. If results are excellent, this work could lead to an ongoing work relationship.
Sound like a good match? Please give us some basic info about your experience by filling out our WUFOO online form: https://eightstages.wufoo.com/form
Pay is negotiable and based on experience. You will be paid as an independent contractor.
For more information about our founder, please read his blog at:
www.deepcontentweb.com or look at his page on Linkedin, http://www.linkedin.com/in/josephb