Marketing Agency looking for a high energy, bi-lingual social media marketer that can be given a strategy and then run with it for multiple accounts. You must be able to interpret, not just do word for word translation. You have to be able to convey a meaning that makes sense culturally in Mexico, without slang or sloppy grammar or punctuation. This is a high profile position that requires interacting with many different people in both English and Spanish. You will be responsible for:
Writing blogs and social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn in impeccable Spanish and English. If you do not have impeccable Spanish, this position is NOT for you. You will be tested prior to being offered a position.
Using Pinterest to gain engagement and website traffic.
Using Hootsuite to schedule and manage posts.
Coordinating content for website and double checking content to confirm it was placed accurately, on time, and is ready to be promoted via social media.
Researching various topics in English and Spanish to create content for sharing for a variety of clients.
Connecting with bloggers to discuss product reviews, cross promotion and general engagement for expanding reach.
Finding and engaging new followers on all social media to expand reach and Klout.
Running contests and sweepstakes on social media sites.
Organizing Twitcam, Google+ hangouts and Facebook UStream events.
Responding on behalf of client on their social media accounts.
Shooting videos for social media of different clients.
Checking that all scheduled posts have posted when they were supposed to 7 DAYS A WEEK.
Providing results tracking for social media engagement.
Increasing Klout scores.
Skill sets and experience must include at least 1 year of:
- Impeccable Spanish translation for both writing and speaking
- Implementing contests and sweepstakes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and be highly responsive and communicative
- Able to prioritize and ask for help when needed
- Like interacting with people online and offline
- Ability to generate results tracking reports
- Ability to do outreach to other online bloggers and communities for cross promotion
- Ability to work a schedule that requires consistent monitoring of social media accounts 7 days a week.
Must be personable, mature and a team player
Be super well organized
Looking for an opportunity to grow into a supervisor position
Comfortable working autonomously once strategy is understood