Network Engineer - Level II Support
Information Technology looking for driven and motivated individual to provide Level II support to our customers.
Qualified individual will have at least a CCNA and MCITP certifications.
Extensive experience with the following:
- Cisco IOS design, configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco Routers, Switches, ASA firewalls
- Cisco VoIP experience in design, configuration and maintenance of telephone systems
- Microsoft Active Directory - installation, support and maintenance
- Microsoft Exchange - configuration, support and maintenance
- General network troubleshooting and support.
- Wireless networks
Ability to demonstrate valid Cisco and Microsoft Certifications through websites verification.