Yii + AngularJS WebApp for manage quote
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We've to create a web app that starting from existing products allow user to select products, accessories and generate a PDF Doc with quote info. Every PDF quote has 7 pages with text info, images and tables.
I need a developer that knows Yii and AngularJS. I'll provide App structure and layout... and you'll have to use same structure (model, REST, view ...for all whole app).
This is what to do now:
- allow users to login
- allow users to create a quote selecting a specified Model, selecting Tipologia -> Serie -> Modello
- after selecting Modello we'll generate 8 pages (PDF Quote doc) with info that we'll find from app folders (images linked to Modello) and from DB Modello info
- every Modello can have accessories that are added again from Modello (means that in PDF doc we could have also accessories info to show, but are all info reader from Modello table)
This is first step of a big project. Before hire I need to check your AngularJS skills, cause of is very important to use both technologies AngularJS and Yii
You'll work on your localhost using symbolic link for map dropbox folder
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Add 1 features in existing Yii project and fix features
- Fixed-Price – Fashion Trends 2015/2016
- Fixed-Price – Fix features on working WP site