First Fund Management is looking for a self-starter who can work independently as well as follow directions from management related to the tasks necessary for the position Email and Marketing Specialist.
FFM utilizes Salesforce.com the CRM system, and have recently integrated iContact.com to our Salesforce account as our marketing campaign management system.
The Email Marketing Specialist will work with the goal of building an affiliate marketing strategy that will have the spiral effect of bringing in new business. The will include but not be limited to the following tasks.
• Create email marketing campaigns and social media accounts (LinkedIn) to promote products or services.
• Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and deliveredproperly to prospects.
• Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
• Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
• Develop a personalization strategy.
• Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
• Review messages for brevity.
• Send messages to those who have opted in for messages.
• Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
• Create database of emails for lead generation.
• Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
• Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
• Design and write press releases.
• Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
• Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
• Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
Experience in email marketing and CRM systems is necessary, as is the ability to move forward with and follow up on projects to see them through to the end. Knowledge of Salesforce.com and icontact.com is a definite plus.