We are looking for a web designer to help redesign our current web application. We need a design that will incorporate the following:
1. Clean, corporate look, something like Outlook.com is a good example of this.
2. Should have experience organizing a lot of data onto one page.
3. Knowledge of the technologies to eventually implement designs into a web application.
4. Simply color scheme, and easily brand able.
We are looking for not only a designer, but someone who will understand the concept, and give recommendations, and use the skill of a designer to better the project.
1. Strong ability to understand web applications, desktop applications, and usability.
2. Deadline and time management oriented.
3. Willing to understand, critique, and better the web application.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Examples of relevant work.
2. Your history working on functional web applications, not simply catalog websites.
3. At least one critique of Outlook.com, Gmail.com, or nytimes.com
About the company
Our company is a US-based document management website that allows companies archive, manage, file, sort, and retrieve paper and digitally based documents.