Technical Account Manager for Mobile Performance Network
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are a Global Mobile Performance Network seeking a dynamic, motivated and driven Technical Account Manager to setup performance campaigns and resolve any tracking issues.
What you’ll be doing:
• Help clients get on-boarded, and proactively monitor the account to facilitate smooth system integrations
• Provide in-depth technical support for customers
• Communicating with Sales Manager to obtain campaign information
• Managing offers in the campaign management system
• Troubleshoot any technical and performance issues
• Coordinate and implement campaign assets including creatives and links
• Troubleshoot common technical issues (tracking URLs, data consistency, report generation, etc.)
• Analyze incoming data to ensure quality and identify fraudulent activity
• 2-3 years of proven experience with mobile ad trafficking coupled with technical expertise
• Experience working with any of the following marketing software: CAKE, Hitpath, Linktrust, DirectTrack, HasOffers, or similar.
• Is proficient at loading campaigns and creatives, implementing global postback urls, working with all subids/macros for tracking and reporting device ids, testing links etc.
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) proficient
• Able to multitask and comfortable troubleshooting and solving problems.
• Capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
This is a contract position to start with potential to be a full-time, salaried position. The right candidates will be excited about mobile and will have a good understanding of the current mobile app landscape.
Please reply with your resume and any notes related to the points listed above that you feel would make you the right fit.