English/Spanish speaking web marketing assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
LATIN AND NORTH AMERICAN INDIVIDUALS **ONLY**
Internet marketing planning and implementation.
SEO and SEO follow up.
Content creation, blogging, commenting, etc.
Social media management.
Audio and Video editing
Web Branding and brand management.
We are looking for a bilingual marketing assistant to work beside our marketing manager on different tasks/sub-projects related to the above list.
Per-project during the first month and if performance and skills are satisfactory then a salary position will be offered.
The perfect candidate, and the rest of our environment, is:
* Very communicative.
* Happy and relaxed, but very efficient.
* Flexible mindset.
* Eager for new experiences and skills - we do love the challenge.
* Innovative and creative - we do frequently find more than a way to go.
The job *requirements* are:
* Good overall grasp of Internet marketing concepts.
* Innate capabilities to work in team.
* At least 3 years of experience within the IT and marketing fields.
* Pass the Skype interview.
* Excellent grammar.
* 8AM - 6PM CST availability.
* Add the word "banana" to beginning of your proposal to show that you have read everything.
Welcomed pluses (not mandatory, the more the better):
* Fluent Portuguese and or Italian
* A marketing/communication degree.
* Experience with Seomoz, Market Samurai, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Harvest, Basecamp.
* Small and medium size business branding and marketing experience.
Examples of tasks within the position:
* Creation of SEO reports - training provided if needed.
* Blogging, content creation, etc.
* Social media strategies implementation.
* Back-link building.
* Market researches.
After sending your job application (or being invited), an informal chat interview will take place, followed by a Skype interview.
Passing those filters, a paid trial assignment will be proposed to the candidate.
Starting date will take place immediately after candidate’s final selection (24 to 48 hours after trial assignment being delivered)
We would like to see some examples of your work, so please include them within your job application.
Pablo M. Povarchik
Inventando Media - CTO
Skills: marketing, english