We are looking for someone to answer our toll-free customer number. Calls are limited (currently less than 10 calls per day), but require solid product knowledge and, most importantly, the ability to connect with the caller and leave them satisfied, even if you have to get back to them with the answer. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
This is a U.S. company, and we prefer someone who speaks American English with little or no accent. Available to answer calls from 8AM to 8PM Central US time zone. This is not a full-time job, however. A stay-at-home parent would be ideal! An intelligent, customer-oriented person who is by their computer/phone, and is willing to learn our product and answer our occasional calls. Additional work may include live chat support, answering emails, social networking, writing.
- Provide superior customer service to our new and existing clients
- Provide efficient "one call" resolution to our clients' questions/concerns
- Excellent listening & outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrates self confidence and the ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult clients
- Ability to handle client concerns with courtesy, tact and professionalism
- Able to resolve and document customer complaints
- Able to take bookings over the phone and log them in our online booking system
- Computer literate (Gmail, Google Calendar, basic Web Navigation)
- Works as client support manager
- Handles customer complaints and inquiries via phone, live chat, email or ticketing system
- sorting and answering emails, sending out announcements etc.
- can make calls for assigned campaigns
- manage and set up calendar and appointments for clients.
Skills: english, gmail, live-chat, email-support