GREAT Graphic Designer for iOS team
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Our company is the world's best iOS developer with over 2,008 apps successfully delivered to the app stores. Working with us ensures you'll be working with a team of solid professionals, involved with a solid reputation, and the most impressive portfolio in the world. Quite simply, one of the best mobile app developers to date and regarded by industry professionals as one of the best iOS developers in the world (even Google recognizes us as such).
We are currently exploring candidacies for graphic design artists with strong background in iPhone and web graphics. If you believe you are the BEST at your craft and have proven ability of the skills listed, please answer the following questions below our criteria/expectations to initiate the interviewing process.
Please note that not following the directions of providing answers to the below questions will immediately disqualify any further process of interview.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Our criteria and expectations for the BEST iPhone/Web Graphic Artist Must Have:
• creative flair
• the ability to work at least 32 hours per week
• speak and understand English fluently
• an avid interest in graphics and typography.
• have a degree or diploma in graphic design, illustration, fine art or a related subject.
• strong computer skills
• confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
• the ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
• the ability to pay attention to detail
• ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently with minimal assistance
• the ability to balance work on several projects at a time
• good team working skills
• inductive reasoning
• an awareness of the competitive business environment in which we work
• a matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected
• strong ability to use Photoshop and 'Fireworks daily
Tasks are likely to include:
• finding out about the project requirements (taking a 'brief')
• estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost quotation
• coming up with design concepts that fit the client's needs
• presenting options for design treatments
• creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget
• amending designs according to the clients' final comments
• proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print.
Initial Interview Questions:
Are you able to work at least 32 hours per week?
Do you consider yourself first a designer or a programmer?
Describe how you have used your time-management skills to successfully complete design projects.
What characterizes a great graphic designer?
Why did you want to become a graphic designer?
What Software Programs are you most familiar with?
How do you imagine a typical day of work as a graphic designer in our company?
What do you consider to be the current trends in the area of graphic design?
Tell me something about your latest design projects. (please attach 3 projects of y
Skills: design, english, graphics