Senior Testing Methodology Designer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for a Senior Testing Methodology Designer, short term, to assess our existing testing environment and to implement a new reliable testing methodology for our eCommerce site.
Postings from Software QA firms are welcomed.
You will be responsible to assess our current testing strategies, process, tools, test cases, and scripts, and make recommendations for improvements as well as implementation. Deliverable includes improvements to our problem reporting process as well as building a Test Repository.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Software Quality Assurance, a strong background in establishing and maintaining QA practices, writing test scenarios, test cases and executing tests and scripts, both manually and with functional automation tools, automated reporting, documenting test results, sharing with the community, etc.
In this role you work with a small, collaborative team of developers, management, designers and other QA Testers – so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must. We look for people that can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver. Hand-off and training of team is also to be included.
Will only hire the BEST of the BEST with 3 references
• Several years (7+) of experience in Software Quality Assurance
• you know testing best practices and how to improve / create processes to drive quality in a product (
• Experience with automated testing tools; eg. Selenium
• Experience with Problem Management recording tools – ie. Mantis
• You have a deep knowledge of testing (unit, system, interface, regression and performance testing, etc.).
• Experience creating thorough test scripts (for developer test, QA test, and acceptance test), executing those cases efficiently and documenting defects
• Strong understanding of the SDLC software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies
• Self-starter, taking a task and delivering on it with little management
• technical college degree or certification in QA test field
• Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments