Google Doc Script to format Screenplays
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This is a very simple script for an expert. I want to create an script that will be used in Google Docs for screenplay format. A screenplay is the format people use when they want to write a movie or a television show It should work like macros. This is what I want:
1) THE FONT IS AUTOMATICALLY “COURIER NEW”
2) IT AUTOMATICALLY INSERTS PAGE NUMBER ON THE BOTTOM
3)CHARACTER NAME (INDENTED 2.5 INCHES FROM THE LEFT) BY PRESSING CONTROL + ALT + C
4) DIALOGUE (INDENTED 1.5 INCHES FROM LEFT AND INDENTED AT THE 5 INCH MARK FROM THE RIGHT) BY PRESSING CONTROL + ALT + D
5) ACTION THIS IS NORMAL MARGIN FORMAT BY PRESSING CONTROL + ALT + A
6) SLUG LINE (SUCH AS INT. HOUSE - DAY OR EXT. BARN - DAY) IS AUTOMATICALLY SET IN CAPS AND SET FOR "HEADING 1" STYLE AND FORMATTED WITH THE SAME MARGINS AS ACTION WHEN PRESSING CONTROL + ALT + S
7) JUST LIKE THE NAVIGATION PANE IN MICROSOFT WORD, A WINDOW OR SOMETHING POPS UP SO THAT YOU CAN VIEW ALL THAT IS WRITTEN UNDER EACH HEADER AND RE-ARRANGE THE HEADER ORDER. WHEN YOU RE-ARRANGE THE HEADER ORDER THEN ALL THAT IS WRITTEN UNDER THAT HEADER IS RE-ARRANGED ALSO. (GOOGLE NAVIGATION PANE FOR MICROSOFT WORD TO SEE HOW THIS WORKS)
You should be able to install this for me and make it super easy so that anyone I share this script with can use it without issues.
To see an example of what an average screenplay format looks like, look at this: http://industrialscripts.co.uk/wp-
I have many little jobs like this for the right person if they are fast, easy to work with and write solid code.