We have a logo sketch that needs improvement.
Our company is called "Stolen From the Muses" and we do beautiful handcrafts of any type: painted, crocheted, knitted, pyrographed, sculpted...
We want to keep:
- the muse (the girl)
- the Mucha style (http://www.muchafoundation.org/gal
- the colors: main orange, brown hair, red flower, brown letter
- the art nouveau font (can be another similar)
- the surprised gesture of the girl (she "has been stolen")
What we want:
- cleaner image (vectorized, more "logo")
- vertical format
- a layout such that we can make a square logo from it for social accounts (Facebook, G+, Twitter...). It has to be understandable when cropped
Other inspiration: the muses from Barcelona's Palau de la Musica (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4ZUASuxX