T-Shirt designers needed
T-Shirt designers needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are a well established t-shirt company that sells on various order fulfillment websites, stores, resale shops, and schools. We are looking for a few graphic designers with experience designing vector and raster artwork for apparel. We mostly specialize in funny t-shirts but we have 6 different categories we sell for so anyone is welcome to apply. You must be creative and able to produce professional quality artwork in a timely manner according to directions and specifications. Here is the website we are currently focusing on: http://www.heeheetees.com
Heres how this application process will work.
1. You will include a design made specifically for this application (see below for details).***
2. We will hire based on if we like the graphic submitted in application.
3. If you are hired, you will be paid for the design you made in the application.
4. We are looking for 3 designers, each with a specific talent. If you are hired, you will have an exclusive invite to all our invite-only future jobs pertaining to your specific talent.
You must be an expert in adobe photoshop and illustrator. You must also understand and speak english perfectly.
This will be a long term position for those who are selected. We currently have over 300 ideas we need done within the next year or so. We pay according to skill and difficulty of task. This means a simple design can be as low as $10 and a detailed high-involvement job could earn over $150 per design.
The print methods we work with are direct to garment for raster and vinyl cut/screenprint for vector.
Raster designs must be at least 300 dpi and sized to a 15" x15" work area. We prefer .png files for raster design.
Vector designs are limited to 3 colors and all lines must be converted to curve before saving. Vector designs must be scalable to a useable size with gaps between lines no smaller than 2 mm.
Submitted artwork must be original and not violate any copyright or trademark.
All artwork submitted will be property of HeeHee Tees LLC.
To apply, please include "I love t-shirts" in cover letter to prove you read and agree to this posting.
We will hire based on design quality and how good your artwork fits with what we're looking for.
Please include one of the following design ideas interpreted by you into a raster or vector format along with your application. (Raster saved as .png, vector saved as .eps)
1. Your choice- anything that you see as a funny t-shirt idea that will sell. (Original ideas will earn the most merit in the selection process).
2. Shirt must say "Designated driver. Below reads: gas, grass, or ass. Nobody rides for free.
3. Shirt says "PMS" also incorporating "prehystoric monster syndrome." We were thinking of maybe a vicious t-rex dinosaur (mouth open) with blood shooting out of its dinosaur vagina.
4. Shirt incorporates "zombie apocalypse" and militia theme.
5. Shirt says "cool story babe, now make me a sandwich" with sandwich artwork placed somewhere.
6. Shirt says "I see stupid people" top of image (where shirt collar would be) will have cold breath effect to make it look like you're breathing cold air (sixth sense movie joke).
7. Any pun or joke from current events or movies relevant to american culture.
8. Military humor shirt using phrases that market to those in the military (check your 6, etc.)
Serious bidders only! This is a great opportunity for any graphic designers who wish to have a steady flow of income.
We will not hire until we have at least 20 qualified candidates. If you cannot spare to leave an open application for a short period, please do not apply. We wish you all the best of luck and we hope to work with you soon!
Skills: design, english, scalable-vector-graphics