Seeking experienced .NET/MVC developer for full-time position, work from home
Please help us sort out spam by including the answer to "what is 3+1?" in the first line of your response.
We are a web content management and web content marketing company that has been providing our clients with the best web content management and web content marketing services for over 14 years.
We are actively seeking an experienced, high-level developer to integrate with and augment our team.
- This position will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of web content management solutions.
- Focused, a fast learner, and extreme attention to detail.
- Strong C# and ASP.NET, SQL Server, and XML/XSLT needed.
- Must communicate well through email and telephone
- 3+ yrs. experience with wCMS
- Experience with Jquery and CSS
- Experience with TFS, SVN, and Git repositories
- At least some experience working with MVC
- 1+ years of experience implementing complex web applications
- Dependable, responsible, able to work independently, and take instructions easily
- Has knowledge of debugging code and re-engineering structured code work.
- Maintain, test, integrate, and support software solutions throughout development and release cycles.
- Comfortable with wearing multiple hats and taking the lead on a project if called on to do so.
- Experience with Ektron, Sitecore, or Kentico
- Proficiency in applications development methodology (Agile/SCRUM) and use of issue tracking and version control systems.
- Prior experience working in a collaborative, web consulting environment with knowledge of project and development lifecycle is a plus
- Proactively communicate with scrum team about project contingencies and obstacles.
- Strong English-language proficiency
- Experience doing client-facing work
- Experience with WCF
Questions to answer:
1. What is the percentage of English proficiency you have on both comprehension and conversational English (100% being the highest)?
2. Describe your experience with web applications, content management, and any experience you have with MVC
3. What are you most interested in doing next in your career and what do you find the most motivating?
About the position:
- Salary COE
- Full-time regular position at an estimated 45 hrs/week
- This is a remote, work from home position
Skills: mvc, .net, management, marketing, design, debugging, test, agile, english