Marketplace Support Representative
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Hourly Rate: $2.50 - $4.00 per hour
Hours: Monday- Thursday and Saturday 2PM-10PM EST.
CustomMade.com is seeking dedicated individuals looking for full time work, in our support department. The position offers a maximum of 40 hours a week*. You must possess a comprehensive understanding of the English language, and display excellent skills in responding to emails and live chats with users. The ideal candidates will possess a positive attitude, and be able to develop rapport with our Makers and Customers.
*Long-term engagements for the right applicants.
CustomMade is an online marketplace that connects customers with independent artisans who produce custom-designed furniture, jewelry, home décor, and other personalized items.
About the Job:
In short, your duties will include
- Replying to live chats from both Makers and Customers.
- Encouraging and assisting Customers in posting projects and connecting with Makers.
- Replying to inbound emails via ZenDesk.
- Troubleshooting technical support issues for both Makers and Customers.
- Identifying problems and escalating issues as needed.
Applicants must complete the below tests to be considered for this position
1. Readiness Test for Independent Contractors
2. U.S. English Basic Skills Test (top 10%)
3. Email Etiquette Certification (top 10%)
4. CustomMade own test for efficiency in this position (30minutes)
5. Google hang-out or skype interview.
Skills and Services
• Comprehensive understanding of the English language
• Emailing with an American dialect
• EXPERIENCE WITH ZENDESK IS A HUGE PLUS!
• If you see this, please include your favorite food at the top of your application
• Can easily understand and follow instructions
• Pays special attention to detail
• Can quickly and efficiently navigate the web
• Must be available to work at least 40 hours per week
• Have a fast and reliable Internet connection
• A great attitude and personality!
• The applicant must have access to Google Authenticator
• Provide a 1-paragraph answer to the following question- If you could pick any superhero power to have (invisibility, strength, time travel, etc.) what would you choose, and why?
• Provide a 1 paragraph answer to the following question- In your opinion, what is “good” customer service?
• What hours can you work?
PLEASE NOTE: This job pays an hourly rate of $2.50-$4.00 with the potential for performance bonuses. All other offers will be rejected.