Are you looking for an awesome job that's not only fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work? If so, then please listen carefully. Our growing company has a fantastic job opportunity available for an Executive Assistant that can meet certain criteria.
And I have to state upfront, this job isn't for everyone. We're looking for a very unique person to fill this job.
We're looking for someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job.
We're basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team. And you can do this job completely from your home if you have a high-speed Internet connection.
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you! Not only could you have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for it with more money.
We know the success of our company is based on the success of our team members, and that's why we believe in creating a fun work process and rewarding those that deserve it.
We're really looking for that special person that could become a 'superstar' on our team. Someone who would love their job and love working with our team.
Lets get down to business! Here's just some of the criteria you need to meet:
- You must have your own computer and high-speed Internet connection. I think this one is obvious but I had to say it.
- I need you to speak, read, and ENJOY writing. This is very important because I don’t like to write. By the way don't blame me if there are any errors in this posting because I am waiting for YOU to write it so I don't have to. :)
- You must be VERY organized. I am one of those creative types so I am always coming up with ideas and tasks so I need someone with the ability to keep track of my schedule, multiple tasks, and whatever other random things I could think of.
- You absolutely must be punctual. No jokes here.
- You must be willing to learn new things. We like to stay on the cutting edge with our techniques and procedures so you must be easily trained.
- Ability to call U.S. numbers
- Can work from home without distractions.
If you haven't had much experience with Google Apps (Docs, Mail, Calendar, etc) this might not be the position for you. We use Google Apps exclusively. We are a marketing company so any knowledge that you have of Social Media and Internet Marketing is a MAJOR plus. If you have any bookkeeping knowledge that is a plus but not a must.
If you're interested in this unique opportunity, please include the word "mogul" at the top of your response to verify that you are human and also can follow directions. If you do not include the word mogul I am going to assume that you really don't want to work for me :).
Let me know why you think you'd be great for this position?