I run LIVE Online Math (www.liveonlinemath.com) and I am currently developing a system whereby students can practice various skills. Specific types of problems are randomly generated using PHP, then the problem is worked out (with work shown) and the answer is provided. Further details can be explained via phone (Skype). You can also see a demonstration of the system here: http://liveonlinemath.com/infinite
I need someone to work on this project with me. This will be more of a partnership since I will be developing sets of problems, useful functions, etc. along the way. If a candidate is successful, this project could be worth up to $2,000-$3,000 by the time it's all done. Ideally, I would like a couple hundred problem types developed at the Algebra and Pre-Algebra level over the next 3-4 months.
Terms of Project...
* I expect the code to be commented and easy to follow.
* No FTP access. I will provide the necessary files and you will submit developed files to me for review before I place them on the server.
* There will be weekly deadlines since students will be advancing through the course and you need to stay ahead of where they are at.
* Must have Skype and talk via audio.
* All intellectual property rights will belong to me.
When you apply, don't just copy/paste a generic response. Those types of applications will be immediately rejected. Finally, as a part of the interview process, qualified applicants will need to read some already developed code, and explain what it's doing.
My Skype ID: live_online_math
Thank you for your consideration.