We are looking for a Graphic Designer experienced in Social Media to create great looking Facebook banners, promotion tabs (which may consist of a Contest, Poll, Give-away, etc...), etc.. using a software program that we have called: GroSocial.com for our social media marketing campaigns on our Facebook Biz pages. GroSocial has many tutorials that we will have you watch to learn how to utilize the software platform.
The candidate we choose for this position will have:
1. Experience creating Social Media Facebook campaigns with the goal to:
A. Increase "Likes"
B. Increase Engagement
C. Increase "Optins" (where a lead puts in their name and email address into a web form on the Facebook tab page in order to receive something from us)
2. Use your own creativity to come up with design ideas
3. Be able to take suggestions and work from ideas we have too
4. Take constructive criticism without taking it personally
YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS YOU INCLUDE IN YOUR COVER LETTER:
1. EXAMPLES - either with links or attachments to 3-4 samples of what you have created previously ** AND AN EXPLANATION OF WHY YOU CREATED EACH DESIGN THAT WAY (showing your creative ideas and not needing client direction to tell you how to lay out each piece to the graphic).
2. Tell us why YOU are the best candidate for this position
3. Tell us 3 of your STRENGTHS
4. Tell us your biggest WEAKNESS
5. Tell us if you prefer to be micro-managed (a lot of hand holding each step of the way) OR if you prefer to receive direction/instruction and then work on your own.
** Our company DOES have a subscription to an online image library that you can work from for any photos that you may need to use for these campaigns.
Here are a couple of examples of how other businesses are using GroSocial for their marketing strategy. These are the high-level type of promotions and graphics that our company is looking for help to create and implement:
Here is a tutorial and features of the of the software if you are interested in learning more about GroSocial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSA
Thank you in advance,