We are an innovative start-up that offers a new concept to help school students in grades 4,5,6,7,8 to learn math using an exciting contemporary online social environment.
The task is -
1. To provide feedback on the service and on the different functions.
2. To supervise and guide beta users - a group of 30-50 of your students. The best would be in all grades we support. That will use the service (for free) at least 2-3 hours per week (for at least 2-3 weeks) and will provide feedback (positive, bug reports, what they like, etc.). The supervisor teacher will manage that and he will be paid for the time he spends for supervising and explaining the kids what do do.
The service is provided in English and is fully aligned to the US curricula.
I'm looking only for teachers that train math students in English and if its a non US class.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Creative designer
- Fixed-Price – Customize an AE template
- Fixed-Price – Customize a non k2 Joomla template to work with K2