We're looking for an electrical engineer with deep expertise in PCB design. We are developing a new LED Aluminum PCB board that we plan to use in our lighting applications.
The job will entail:
1. Creation of Kicad files for an aluminum PCB
2. Designing and laying out the PCB
3. Creating and verification of GERBER files for prototype production
We are looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Strong PCB design background
2. Strong understanding of Kicad, Eagle PCB or other mainstream CAD program
3. Ability to adhere to production shop standards
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background in PCB design, and any experience you have in the lighting industry as it applies to Aluminum PCB designs
In addition, please submit a portfolio of your work with particular emphasis on transferable skills to PCB design.