UNIQUE iOS & Android App Developer Needed for Young *Miami* Based Style Start-Up
Are you a great developer with UI design experience and an eye for style?
If so we have a creative and entertaining gig for you that will put some dinero in your pocket.
We are developing a mobile app that links clients & professionals through searchable portfolios.
If you have the skills and a little extra time to devote please reach out. Include the answer of this question in the subject line: What is the capitol of Florida?
Answer that and you're halfway to an interview.
Job Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
● Acting as lead iOS and Android developer
● Deliver across the entire app life-cycle -concept refinement, design, build, deploy, test, and release to app stores (support may or may not be needed)
● Working with web developer to create and a robust framework to support the app
● Optimizing performance
● Published examples of mobile applications on the App store and Android market
● Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human/computer interaction and usability design principles
● Track record of delivering successful consumer or business products
● Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
● Excellent scoping and estimation skills
○ Strong design and programming skills in Objective-C
○ Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
○ Familiar with xCode
○ Strong design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/J2ME) and XML
○ Familiar with Android SDK
○ Familiar with Eclipse
● Understanding of other compiled languages
● Familiar with SQLite, MySQL, RUBY on Rails, or similar
● Experience with web service integration (JSON, XML, etc.)
● Experience with web technologies
● Experience building web and native apps
● Experience using social media APIs
● Experience using version control
● Excellent debugging and optimization skills
We can't wait to hear from you! xx