fix issues on php website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need a few issues fixed on a php website.
first when you add someone on your wish list it is not clear enough that this media or advertiser is already on your wish list because the programmer left a small icon in front of the name even if the media or the advertiser is on the wish list....browse media or advertiser depending your account created and you will see.
finally the second and maybe the most important after the legal for is what we call the dashboard
it is the page you land on after login...
the programmer made a mess with this page ...
it need to be fixed.
here are the issue
- you need to be able to delete a message or whatever you receive
- you need to have a small notification number in the top right corner of each category when you receive a new message or a new proposal
and finally the c is css is so lame that if you get 10 message it is going out of the present design and down on the page on the white background...
that is all what we need for tomorrow ...
so please include the legal term windows at the low part of the registration page
with an “I agree” button that you can check only if you scroll all the text down.
of course people cannot register if this field is not checked
and then the second one have to be when someone is buying an offer before going to paypal...
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Add Emoticons to Android Keyboard
- Fixed-Price – Add our hotel to all major hotel comparison website
- Fixed-Price – Implement this template on my wordpress website