Armis is a high strategy board game created in the USA for worldwide enjoyment. Armis provides a daily brain workout and is currently played online in over 130 countries.
Here are some of the short and long term benefits that come with playing Armis on a daily basis:
* Armis develops critical thinking skills, and provokes logical thinking
* Armis builds self-esteem, skills sets are certain and measurable
* Armis inspires you to be inventive
* Armis emboldens you to learn complex matters easier and faster
* Armis sharpens your analytic and cognitive mind
* Armis spurs you to plan for and attain success
Your job is to do a video showing college students playing Armis in school.
It must be a real games played online, and the main students playing the games must win each game, it would be great if others are engaged with the game or the person playing the game, in a helping capacity, or any other form (even negatively - but not too harsh).. It's important to capture the overall experience.
It would also be great if the person shooting the video asked questions of the Armis players, before, during, and/or after the game. . Make sure that we are able to be sure that you are at a college
Special note for all Armis video presentations: please keep in mind that Armis is more of a family game than a war game, so in that light we try to use certain keywords for certain activities, ie: we 'activate' the Nuke rather than 'blow it up', or 'detonation' it; we 'take', 'remove', or 'capture' player pieces instead of 'kill', 'crush', or 'destroy' 'men'.; we play against 'the opponent', to 'win' not against 'the enemy' to 'beat'.them. Lastly, we try not to capture our opponent's Child during any assignment.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Redesign Single Page Of Google Website (CCReviews)
- Fixed-Price – Redesign Single Page Of Google Website (CCSchool)