Do you create Firefox Plugins? Have you ported a Chrome Extension to Firefox plugin before? We are looking for a developer to help us create a Firefox Plugin! (Winning contractor has the chance to join our exclusive developer on-call list!)
Have you converted a Chrome Extension to a Firefox plugin before?
Does this seem like an easy request to you?
We are looking for a develop to help us port our Chrome Extension to Firefox. The extension adds a button in G mail and creates filters when the button is pushed. We have the full source code, so all you need to do is read and translate, or write a wrapper. Whichever is easier for you.
The extension has the following options:
1. Creates a filter to archive or delete messages from an email address or domain.
2. Flag blocked email addresses in the inbox view.
3. Open a new email with prefilled text.
4. And adds a button to initiate the filter or undo the filter.
* Deadline: 12 days. Extensions offered if unpredicted difficulties arise.
* Budget: $50 fixed-price. Additional payments negotiated if new functions are added at a later date. Secure this introductory opportunity to be on our exclusive on-call list of contractors.
How to Apply:
Please answer the following 2 questions in your job application:
1. How would you create a Firefox plugin using our Chrome extension? (We want to see how you think with the limited information we have offered so far. For the winning contractor, full source code will be disclosed.)
2. What do you think the most difficult part will be to port in the list of features above? How do you plan to solve this?