Report Everything - logotype using old-fashioned newspaper serif font
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Logo for blog:
1. One colour - probably black.
2. Two versions - one fits nicely on a banner, one avatar shape (small square)
3. Brand name: Report Everything
4. Use: 95% digital / online
5. Font style - serif, newspaper, use Courier as a starting point
6. Sister brand: Report Machine: http://reportmachine.com.au/
7. For an idea of style, see first four pins in particular and other pins in general: http://www.pinterest.com/jennylmac
8. Be distinctive (ie good trademark potential)
I have a preference for strong style rather than use of colour to make the logotype distinctive.
This is not one of those hang-around-like-three-day-old-fish assignments. Nearly all tasks in my business are pass/fail, even though it is a creative business. It is very rare for a task to need to be performed to perfection.
So if you take this job you won't be mucked about and there will be a fast turnaround on payment, relative to the progress we make.