PLEASE NOTE: This job will entail equity ONLY in the company provided you are selected for this role. A salary will not necessarily be provided initially until seed investment is secured.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter and code guru to join our team. The role will play a key part in leading the MVP post launch, scaling the product to a bigger demography and audience and be part of the accelerator program potentially in making that happen.
Responsibilities/ Job Role:
1. Support the management in converting collated customer feedback into functionalities.
2. Proactively monitor performance and resolve bugs. Support the UX team with converting the mock-ups into backend functionalities.
3. Eat free pizza's and use that as a fuel to do his/her coding magic with the team.
Ability to Demonstrate experience in a dynamic website development projects.
Bonus points if experience gained in a social networking development projects.
Proficiency with Meteor platform, Node JS (or affinity to pick it up fast).
Computer science degree not essential as long as the expeirence is damaging enough.
1. Passionate about the business idea and the vision
2. Exceptional communicator and capable of balancing constraints of users vs stakeholders.
4. Social and enjoy being part of an exciting and growing team.