Hi I have a quick project for someone well-versed at working with file authentication on Amazon S3.
Here are the details...
1. I need to create a VERY BASIC "flash audio player" that can play back an audio file from off of Amazon cloudfront *WITHOUT* the need for the audio file to be set to *public*.
2. When I say basic I mean *absolutely basic* - (NO DESIGN WORK NEEDED) For this project the swf player can be as simple as a single button that says "PLAY".
**NO OTHER FUNCTIONS ARE NEEDED.**
3. All I care to see is working demo of a player that can use the relevant "aws security keys/IDs" etc to play back an mp3 file without me having to set the mp3 to public permissions. It would also be best to not have to specify these details in the HTML embed code, (therefore making it inaccessible to public eyes).
4. Again I want to be clear... I don't need the player to play back multiple files, to have any pause functions or any of that stuff.
Just one working sample of an SWF "audio player" than can play back a "private" audio file from off of amazon s3.
5. Preference will be given to a coder who has access to their own Amazon AWS/Cloudfront account for testing etc.
Hope this is all clear.
Thanks for your consideration.