Seeking Dependable Virtual Assistant (VA). 5-10 hrs/wk. Long term collaboration.
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Looking for a Virtual Assistant for approximately 5-10 hours/week, open-ended contract.
Primary activities will include:
- General admin (travel arrangements, scheduling, expenses, ...)
- Online research (newsletter articles, shareable content, ...)
- Social media sharing and promotion
- (Wordpress) blog updating, sharing content
- Keyword research, on page SEO, ...
- Youtube video uploading, ...
- Newsletter publishing and distribution (email)
Most of the work will be "traditional" assistant duties, including scheduling, travel arrangements, ... Some time will also be spent reaching out to clients and (qualified) prospects (NOT cold calling) and following up on inbound leads. This will include a mix of email and call (telephone) outreach.
You will need to be web-savvy and be (or get) comfortable using applications like Gmail, Toutapp, Nimble.com, Freshbooks, Infusionsoft, Postwire, Linkedin, ... .
Must have requirements
I am looking for a motivated, engaged person who is able to work with minimal supervision and direction and has a high degree of self-motivation and dependability. Trustworthiness is key - I need to know I can depend on you to get things done.
However, please do not apply unless you have the following:
- Native or native-level English speaker
- A neutral-sounding UK or US English accent (verified via phone interview)
- Flawless writing skills in English
- Able to work in European timezone (at least some of the time)
- Demonstrable, previous experience as a VA and/or executive assistant
The following will be a definite plus for you:
- Previous experience in inside sales, direct sales and/or telemarketing
- Experience in working with large corporations in a multinational environment
- Experience with (online) marketing, SEO and social media
- Additional (European) languages, especially French
What I am offering
- A stable collaboration for (hopefully) years to come
- An opportunity to work in a high-growth environment with (potentially rapidly) an increase in hours; potentially leading to a full time gig
- A chance to work closely together with a group of globally recognised experts in sales and business development and a former senior executive who understands the value of collaboration
- Opportunity for personal growth and learning
When you apply, please include a cover letter and briefly answer the following questions (100 words or less per question, you can attach a separate document for this):
- Why do you feel you would be the right person for this ?
- Describe 3-5 previous roles or experiences make you uniquely qualified for this role ?
- What is Toutapp, and what is its main competitor/alternative ?
- Why do you want this role, and - in an ideal world - what will have happened a year from now ?
Based on the initial answers, a shortlist of 2-3 candidates will be invited to a brief telephone call. Based on those calls, a final selection will be made.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Monogram logo design