Typical responsibilities of the job include:
• answering telephone calls
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet or contacting the client.
• maintaining diaries
• Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
• arranging appointments
• taking messages
• typing and word processing
• managing databases
• prioritizing workloads
• handling correspondence
• Supervise other clerical staff, and provide training and orientation to new staff.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Have a phone line to call clients get additional information that is needed.
• Be familiar with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
• Have CRM knowledge.
• Know how to use the software Podio.com
• Need to fill out applications and input data entry.
• Excellent in speaking reading and writing English.
• Have any back round or history about insurance.
• Hours working 9am till 5pm PST days are Monday – Friday
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Podio CRM