.NET MVC Developer & Designer with Composite C1 /CMS experience
Looking for an experienced ASP.NET / MVC / JQuery Developer(s) to help build a new Aviation website for flight logging, maintenance logging and aviation related data services.
Seeking a developer who can:
* Leverage Composite C1 CMS + MVC to rapidly build requirements
* Experienced with dynamic forms for data entry / edit to track aviation data - lots of dynamic list pages
* Experienced with SQL Azure / Data loading / Migration - Ability to import delimited data and present it in a beautiful and fast manner
* Experienced with Web API's / RESTful API's. All custom services will be API enabled for 3rd party and mobile application integration
* Experienced with cross platform development - MUST build components / features that work across Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome as well as mobile platforms iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry & Android
Aviation "knowledge" a bonus - log books, aviation data / terminology
Developers must have the following skills:
1. Successfully developed ASP.NET MVC / RESTful applications on Composite C1 or similar CMS
2. Strong experience in ASP.NET, Azure, MVC and Web API's, JQuery & Web controls (telerik, devexpress or??)
3. SQL Azure / SQL Server Experience
4. Has great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule
5. Ability to hit the ground running.. (experienced with foundational technologies)
6. MUST be able to learn aviation terminology and have EXCELLENT English skills
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your ASP.net experience, including examples of past work
2. Any azure projects you have completed
3. The way you would think about working on this project - including recommendations for CMS / Controls / Environment if you suggest alternatives than the base requirements we're seeking.
Thanks for your consideration.
Skills: .net, mvc, import, english, microsoft-azure, blackberry