SEO for Bigcommerce Website
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We have a new Bigcommerce website and currently looking to hire someone who can optimize and manage the SEO for all our product pages within our website.
We are looking to hire part time SEO freelancer that meet the following criteria
• Available for at least 20 hours per week – Australian time zone
• Excellent English both written and verbal
• Highly organised and available via email and skype
• Few years experience in all aspect of SEO (keyword research, seo audit, on-page and off page optimisation, social, local search, whitehat back linking, Google analytic, etc)
• Must be strategic and tactical and able to provide proof of result (we want to see you come up with the strategy and able to implement it)
• Experience in conversion tracking and able to demonstrate the ROI on each keyword.
• Have experience working with website in highly competitive industries.
• Experience with Bigcommerce.
• Must be able to provide daily plan and progress
We are looking for an on-going freelancer, for approx 20 hours per week for a few months, should all work out, ongoing position available.