File Auditing Software
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for an application that can logs audit data of computer, for example when I will install that utility in any computer after that it will run as a service and perform mentioned tasks .it logs the audit data in a local log file.
Task List if some user do some delete/copy/install/uninstall operations without my knowledge, i want to capture all these events in a log file(well formatted)
1. Collect the following information when an audit event is logged(In a log file):
1. Local IP Address of PC
2. Public IP Address of PC
3. Computer Name
4. Logged In User Name
5. Time/Date Stamp
Collect the additional audit events
1. Program installed/uninstalled(if it is unisntalled/installed)
2. Computer Name/Domain Changed
Make sure the Following work well
1. Any files copied to local system or to usb/external device
Make sure that (Send To) (Drag and Drop) (Copy/Paste) operations are all copied the same
2. Any files that are deleted, if possible to know when files are deleted, also when they are on a \\shared folder or network drive.
3. If a folder is deleted, please also capture the contents that are deleted and if possible tag the folder item so that it is clear that a folder was deleted,
I have a source code of old version of this utility developed in .net by some other guy, that i can provide you if you want to get an idea.
If you feel that you got any idea than i can explain you in details, please apply only if you got basic functionality that i want, I want it ASAP so dont waste time if you dont get it.