We are in need of a CAD Designer. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CONTROLLER OR ELECTRICAL KNOWLEDGE.
The ideal candidate must be available during standard business hours Pacific (PST), available to work 5-15 hours a week, and will be able to perform the following:
Prepare clear, complete, and accurate product, tooling and equipment drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes for engineering or manufacturing purposes, according to specified dimensions using Solid works.
Create and submit document change orders to properly document all drawings prepared.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Draw finished designs from engineer’s sketches or from other engineering documentation
• Create and maintain accurate documentation of concepts, designs concepts, tool drawings and shop orders in coordination with the Quality Assurance and Manufacturing functions.
• Solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with Engineering terminology
• Utilize knowledge of various drafting packages and software to complete drawings
• Mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations
• Visually compare design of component, or other equipment with drawing of parts, matching coordinating points for accuracy of fit
• Work as a member of a design team, cooperating with the team leader and with management in an effective manner to perform job
• Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures
• Ensure that all regulatory and internal policies are followed.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – UI design using MS blend