Expression Engine Developer needed for Not for Profit Donation Site
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Expression Engine developer who can build an EE website quickly and affordably. The entire website will need to be completed with a very fast turn around (within about a week and a half), plus 1-2 days for any final site edits after completion, testing, and client review. You will be working with our UX lead and designer to take our PSDs and functional specifications and turn them into a reality. This process will require frequent communication and daily contact with our team.
About Us: we are a marketing agency that specializes in digital advertising and user experience, and are currently in the process of a website redesign for one of our clients - that's where you come in.
The Project: The site consists of four primary page template types and a blog. The templates include the homepage, internal pages (with variable content areas), donations page, and grant/scholarship application pages.
This project requires:
- A Homepage Image/Video Carousel
- Donations/Payment Processor Integration
- Form/Application Integration
- Blog & RSS feed
- Email Subscription Widget and Call To Action Modal
- Multiple Page Templates
- Google Analytics integration and tagging
- Foundational SEO tagging (we will supply the tags)
- Full browser testing to ensure all functionality is working properly across all browsers and devices.
- Responsive design for mobile
Other Developer Requirements:
- Excellent English language communication and written skills
- Approachable and available via email, phone and skype
- Ability to work on a tight deadline
- Willing to work with our team to find solutions
Please apply by sending:
- Your Expression Engine portfolio
- Any specific modules that you have development
- Estimate changes on Expression Engine Work
- Your Hourly Rate
- A current copy of your resume or CV
- Contact information
If you have not done Expression Engine previously, please do not apply. Strictly freelance, with an opportunity for future project work.