Resume should include at least:
- At least Masters Degree in Electronic Engineering, or Applied Mathematics with Computer Programming
- Digital Signal Processing
- Numerical Methods
- Image processing will be a bonus
- C, C++, Matlab computer languages
- Solid DSP programming experience
- Mathematical Modeling
-The candidate should be regarded as "best-in-class" and highly efficient
The job will include writing code to track objects in real time using FFT analysis, peak tracking, mathematical modeling of trajectories based on the physics involved, Nelder-Mead optimization and model fit.
Only experts need to apply.