Need a VB 2010 ASP / Multithreading Wiz to TEACH ME
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am a Microsoft-certified VB programmer and have been working with .Net for a while now, but would like to have a VB.Net wiz who I can use to really get good at the stuff!
I want someone who:
1) I can ask questions either through Email / Phone / IM / TeamViewer and that can answer me quickly and clearly
2) Can make up good sample code to help me understand my way through problems
3) I can give projects to to complete and give me the final solution and the code in a fast and timely manner.
The ideal candidate should be:
1) Easily reachable and fluent in English.
2) Very familiar with .Net, ASP.Net, etc.
3) Familiar with programming best practices
4) Able to explain things well enough
Like I said, I am already good and competent with visual basic, but would like a person who is very knowledgable of .Net / Visual Studio / Object-Oriented Programming and Best Practices that can answer the tougher questions and help me get to a professional level in the shortest possible time - Especially with ASP and Multi-threaded programs.
Also, since this is a side-project for me, the candidate must be reachable after my normal working hours - after 7:30pm US Eastern time. Please mention uour time availability in your application, otherwise I will asuume you did not read this and your application will be rejected.
If you truly are a wiz and have good english skills and think you might be interrested in this, please let me know things such as what days / hours you're usually available (I am on US Eastern time), how long you believe you'd usually take to respond to email questions and, of course, how much your hourly rate would be.
Skills: Visual, Basic, .Net, Visual ,Studio, ASP.Net, Multithreading, web, scraping, Programming, multithreading, english, .net, visual-basic