Drupal website development - Ongoing Project (Prefer North American Agencies and Contractors)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
The current website is www.bitsent.ca please take a look.
We hired a developer that seemed to have failed at creating the initial website that we were looking for. We decided to use Drupal because of its limitless options. The website for now will showcase our services with some custom features that we would like developed to ensure smooth use experience. After this, we will be working on a lot more custom features so we are looking for somebody (or agency) that will be able to work with us for the next 6-12 months as we will be launching several websites.
We are hoping to find somebody with a creative design approach to create the appropriate vectors/graphics and lay out the content. We also need somebody that will be able to code custom features inside the site. We are looking for the following for the first job:
1) Update the content: create the graphics and images to go with our new content that will be delivered in Word Documents for each page. We are looking for a www.mint.com look and feel for the site (simple and effective layout). We will hire a graphic designer to work on the mockups for the content layout and graphics. You will implement them after those mockups have been approved.
2) Update the menu structure: the initial designer did not give us the ability to update the menus and create the new pages as we had hoped and we would like to be able to add/remove pages from the menu. If you prefer an existing plugin please mention it in your cover letter (we were thinking of http://codecanyon.net/item/megamen
3) Update the slider: the slider seems to be custom made by the initial designer but lacks functionality. We want to be able to change background images, images at the front (left, center or right justified), embed videos, change fonts on the text, link and buttons. If you prefer an existing plugin, please mention it (we were thinking of http://codecanyon.net/item/mega-sl
4) Location search: we want the user to be able to enter their postal code to search for the closest location (http://www.bitsent.ca/map)
5) Lead capture: we want to be able to capture leads for each of our services. A simple web form web similar to Mint.com's (https://www.mint.com/t/fy14016b/ is the link I got when I saw this) that will capture the email, name and in the future we will capture additional text fields. a) We are hoping to do this with the MailChimp plugin - we want to be able to manage these lists in the back-end with the ability to create new lists for new services we bring on.
b) Take a look at the attached PowerPoint slide. We need to add those checkboxes on all the lead capture forms with the box checked off by default so we can have people opt-in for our marketing emails. We would like this added to the existing contact us forms on the Contact us page as well.
6) We want to be able to stream real-time bitcoin prices from several exchanges similar to the top of www.bitcoinwisdom.com (using API calls). The website already has a module that integrates with an API to pull prices, we are hoping to figure out what the module is doing before changing anything. After you report what the module is doing, we will then decide if we are updating the API it's pulling from. Afterwards, we are looking to have a streaming ticker updating in real-time or near real-time so the user doesn't have to refresh the page each time (AngularJS can do this well).
Please provide an estimate of the number of hours for each component listed above so we can better prioritize the features we need first.
The list will constantly grow and we are looking for an individual or team that will be able to manage and deliver on our projects. We prefer to work with North American providers but we may consider Europe and Australia as well. We are a high-tech start-up in the growth phase - we expect to have 3 more phases to this site as well as another 6-8 websites in the next 6 months.