Looking for someone that can make a Yoga for Running DVD. This would include creating the script (routine), the voice over, and then recording the routine in front of an HD camera with voice over.
* You must be a certified Yoga instructor.
* Strongly preferred that you are a runner.
* You must have an HD camera, a tripod, and a memory card. (No editing is needed on your part.)
* You must have some place to record the DVD that is professional. Ideally if you have access to a Yoga studio. Any location must be clean, quiet, and presentable.
* You must be a grammatically and structurally correct English writer.
* You must be a fluent English speaker.
Note: If you would / are able to have another person helping you, either in acting out the routine or as the instructor doing the voice over behind the camera while you do the posses, this is fine with me, and would be great.
- You will be completely free to research and come up with the routine and voice over as you see fit.
- The DVD should be around 25-35 minutes long. (It should act as a warm up / cool down / weekly routine for runners (With your input and experience influencing the routine as you see fit).
1. Researching what poses are most effective for running. (This mean researching what muscle groups are used. Reading article on the subject for running and yoga.)
2. Determine the length of the pre and post routine. (Before and after running)
3. Turn the poses from step 1 into a sequence. (Think about things such as: Should the routine start off slowly? Then at the end of the pre use dynamic poses? How fast should the post routine be?)
4. Perform the sequence yourself to make sure it flows as best as possible. (Before recording)
5. Turn the routine into a clear, well written voiceover script.
6. Act out the yoga routine in a studio. With the voiceover ideally done at the same time, or as a separate file. (If you can either memorize or go with the flow of it that that would be great. If not, then you can always make a seperate voiceover file later)
- I have done this project myself and it can be done in about 25 hours.
Breakdown: ~5 hours for researching, ~3 hours to create a routine, ~2 hours to do ( and redo with changes) routine, ~2 hours for routine corrections, ~8 hours to write voice over ~ 2 hours for shooting.
- I would not recommend doing this project in 1 or even 2 sittings. It will need to be stretched over a few days because each part requires significant brain power and thinking with a clear mind.
-If you think it would take more then 25 hours to complete, let me know why you think so. I am interested to chat about it.
Note: I plan on making many of these DVD's. Therefore there is a high chance for reoccurring work if your work is good.
Note: The finished video files can be given to me via dropbox or another large file sharing service. Or you can always mail me a DVD. Or I am open to other ideas.
Note: Please link to a picture of yourself, and ideally the place where you plan on shooting the video.
Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you! Namaste :)
Skills: english, acting, research, video