Virtual Assistant - Philippine Time Zone
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Part-time Virtual Assistant in Philippine Time Zone for Proven Successful Businessman
I require a Virtual Assistant for 20 hours/week who is proactive and eager to learn. You will have a great opportunity to become a very important and long term valued member of my team. This position could become full time employment if that is what you wanted. I am looking for someone who can become a team leader of other VAs in the future.
In your application please provide an "Example Project" where you were working with a client on a required project but thought of a way that task could be done better. Explain what steps you took to improve the way the project was done along with the outcome.
About the Company:
You would be working directly for the owner and founder of a successful online business. He has been working for over 10 years building websites in the employment and travel industries.
Your role would be to work directly with him and other members of the team who are spread around the globe on a wide range of tasks that are important to the business.
- Producing reports
- Research projects
- Managing social media marketing efforts
- Directing inbound email
- Working with specialist VAs and Contractors online
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- High level of english literacy
- Highly computer literate with experience on social media platforms such as Google Drive, Skype, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Computer, headset, good internet connection and suitable place to work
- Desire to learn and improve
- Ability to think outside of the box
Ideal Skills (not mandatory):
- Wordpress experience
- Understanding of SEO
- Marketing experience
- 20 hours - 4 hours per day M-F (with potential to go full time)
- Training allowance (for books of your choice related to improvement)
- 13th month paid (prorated) as bonus through oDesk
At least once per week (approximately 8am PHT) we will have a Skype meeting to discuss what we are doing for the week. I have found this helps us both and we can address any questions you may have and work better together.
Thank you for your consideration.
Skills: research, facebook, marketing, english, twitter, benefits, training