You'll need to:
- make a review of the code we have at the moment (RoR 2, 0% unit-tests coverage) to find what from is useful, and what's not;
- calculate the application's KPI's based on our expectations (requests per second, ..);
- consult us about the technological base we are going to use, and it's hardware requirements;
- set the developers KPI's and required knowledge base;
- create project tests plan;
- create a project backend code architecture;
- be a Scrum master for a group of multilingual developers;
- develop yourself and show a good form in coding for other developers;
- check produced code quality;
About our project
Basically there are 2 vectors:
a) Main eCommerce platform, both for retail and wholesale customers, for our company which in the auto tools industry.
b) Network for customizable sites for Dealers(Partners)
Main site is located at http://garagetools.ru
Our staff holds the expertise in dsgn, UX, SEO and will be actively involved in this project, from the point of front-end development and testing.
Russian&English native speakers are mostly welcome, but not much more then the others.